PRE ORDER Guns will ship in 2 weeks
SOLD OUT ON Q's WEBSITE
The UNDER 21 SUGAR WEASEL is a limited run of 16-inch direct impingement rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO that were made at the request of some young folk who can’t own pistols or NFA items.
It’s built on clear anodized M16 spec receiver set (no forward assist), and features Cherry Bomb muzzle brake, adjustable gas block, and 12-inch M-LOK handguard as the higher-priced Honey Badger. It uses a 6-position receiver extension (AKA “buffer tube”) that houses a carbine length action spring and buffer, and is topped off with a stealth grey MAGPUL SL-K stock.
Not everyone can buy a beer, but you should be proud to rock this shit at the range!
5.56 NATO FEATURES
- CLEAR ANODIZED M16 SPEC RECEIVER SET
- BARREL: 5.56 NATO, 16 INCH, 1:8 TWIST
- MUZZLE: 25° TAPERED SHOULDER, 1/2-28 THREAD
- MUZZLE DEVICE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
- GAS SYSTEM: CARBINE LENGTH, ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: SINGLE STAGE
- 6-POSITION MAGPUL SL-K STOCK
- CLEAR ANODIZED 12 INCH M-LOK HANDGUARD
- CLEAR ANODIZED CHARGING HANDLE
- 90° FIRE CONTROL SAFETY SELECTOR
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 14 oz
- LENGTH: 31.75 IN – 35 IN