All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
Items left in our possession for a period exceeding 90 days will be subject to surrender to Palm Beach Tactical. Items include, but are not limited to, all NFA and non-NFA items, transfers, and repairs. Despite our best efforts to accommodate storage, we cannot indefinitely retain unclaimed items beyond this specified timeframe.
We kindly request owners of such items to promptly retrieve their belongings before the expiration of the 90-day period. Failure to do so may result in the transfer of these items to Palm Beach Tactical and a storage fee, at the discretion of Palm Beach Tactical, in accordance with our policy.
Please note that this policy is in place to ensure the efficient management of our resources and storage capacity. We value our customers and their belongings, and we encourage everyone to communicate with us regarding any extenuating circumstances that may prevent timely retrieval.
For further information or inquiries about the status of your items, please contact our customer service at (561)826-8515 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Palm Beach Tactical LLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4301 N Federal Hwy Boca raton FL United States 33431-5127. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.